We apologize about the premature post. Here is the completed information!
The City of Denton granted issued the building permit to Oscar Orduno, Inc., on Thursday, April 2, so construction will begin tomorrow, April 6, 2015, at 7 AM. Here is an overview of the construction schedule:
- Introduction of the Orduno Team: Among the key personnel, Cesar Gonzales (Foreman) will always be on site. Everado Garcia (Superintendent) and Vicente Yanez (V.P. of Operations) will be there very often, usually only half the time. Elizabeth Garcia (Field Engineer) will rarely on site, but she is integral to the administration of the project. Please see their short biographies at the end of this post.
- Construction Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 AM to 6 PM; Saturday, 7 AM to 2 PM. Construction is scheduled to be completed by Thursday, May 7, 2015.
- Crew: The crew will be about 5-6 workers during the first week, then once the shotcrete process begins, the crew will expand to 11-12 members.
Thank you to every owner who has responded to the retaining wall survey. We are up to 30 responses, and many of you have paid the 2014-SA in full and will pay the 2015-SA by May 31.
Once again, thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely – Timberidge HOA
Orduno Key Personnel
- Vicente Yanez (VP of Operations) – 25 years of experience with Earth Retention Systems as General Superintendent.
- Everardo Espinoza (Superintendent) – 15 years of experience with Earth Retention Systems as Superintendent and Foreman.
- Elizabeth Garcia (Field Engineer) – Masters in Construction Management. 8 years of construction experience and 1 year with Oscar Orduno, Inc.
- Cesar Gonzalez (Foreman) – 9 years of experience with Earth Retention Systems.